Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 141

Thread: Music Trivia Games!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am barely awake, I shall return shortly to give it another try after my eyes can focus.
    the first one just popped out at me, I thunk it are
    1) Great White
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member KLH's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I?m back again!
    I love these music trivia games
    Here is two that I solved:
    3: Garbage
    4: The Runaways
    KLH [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi you guys! Nice seeing you! Thanks for playing! I'll be back tonight but I will say now, that all of your answers are correct! Keep 'em coming!

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi folks, it's me WINK Dangerdale! [img]wink.gif[/img] Welcome back!!!

    In the tradition of our popular 'Rock Gal Anagrams' series
    we have decided to make this weeks Music Trivia Game
    a little thing we'd like to call....

    <font size="5">Rock Band Anagrams!</font>

    That's right! All you, as a contestant, need to do is unscramble
    the following anagrams, in order to determine the Rock Band hidden within!
    I hope you'll give it a try! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Alrighty then, on with the show!
    Good luck figgering out these Rock Band Anagrams folks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    01) rate the wig
    02) doom heart
    03) a bar egg
    04) sun ray wheat
    05) jap realm
    06) think glad sea
    07) sad ham at same pen path
    08) training is gone
    09) her pope melts in
    10) sing the lost loner
    11) the meek son
    12) d`a`m`n nerf man
    13) pink mug shim snaps
    14) lord verve d`u`n`g tune
    15) split pen lets me too
    16) eat eastern fry

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 12, 2007 12:48 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  5. #55
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Okie dokie friends! 3 of 16 Rock Band Anagrams have now been figgered out!

    That leaves 13 more possible points!

    Did I mention the Atta-Boys/Girls, our winner will have coming their way at the end of this game?!?! Rest assured we have 'em standing by!

    So here's the deal so far, KLH is in the lead, with Ellanoize hot on his heels!

    I will now strike through #s 1, 3 and 4, on my original post, so it will be easier to remember which Rock Band Anagrams still need figgering out!

    Come on out and play contestants!
    You KNOW you wanna!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Wink D.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member KLH's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    When I woke up this morning, one name just popped up in my head: Pearl Jam. After having my cup of coffee, another name came up: The Monkees
    So here it is:
    #5 Pearl Jam
    #11 The Monkees
    KLH [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Love the dangergrams. I got two of them.
    #8 antigone rising
    #10 the rolling stones

    I'll shoot for more later. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Todd

  8. #58
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Lemme see now?!?!
    13
    -4
    ==
    09

    There are nine more unsolved Rock Band Anagrams folks.

    KLH, you now have 4 points because
    #5 is indeed Pearl Jam!
    #11 is indeed The Monkees!

    Mr. Twister, welcome to the game!
    You have 2 points for a great start!
    #8 is indeed Antigone Rising!
    #10 is indeed The Rolling Stones!

    Ellanoise is still in the running with 1 point!

    Hey folks it's not to late. ANYONE could still win this game and receive beaucoup atta-boys/girls to boot.
    Check out our remaining 9 Rock Band Anagrams!

    I'm striking thru the solved ones so it's easy to see which ones have not been solved, even as we speak!

    Good luck!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Wink

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    **** Gus, these are hard!
    Isn't it hint time yet?
    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    We here at RGA inc. are working on an impromptu lightning round.

    I think it will suffice as "hint time" so please stay tuned. I'll be back asap, if not sooner, with our Rock Band Anagrams Lightning Round!

    Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    WD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic